WebMoney is an online payment method that allows to exchange money with other users and WebMoney sellers.
How does it work for the user?
- The customer logs in to his WebMoney Transfer account by entering his login data. The login data can be one between WMID (WebMoney ID), email address, or phone number.
- If for the same phone number (or email address) there are more than one WMID, The website will ask to chose one.
- The customer can then confirm the operation by:
- receiving an SMS on his phone number
- receiving a code using the E-num application installed on his mobile device
- If the user chooses the E-num application, he should open the app and scan a QR-code shown on the payment page.
- Once completed, the user can see the transaction details and return to the merchant’s website.
How do I enable and use WebMoney on Gestpay?
Contact Gestpay customer support to setup WebMoney and Gestpay. This process requires 4/5 business days.
If you want to use the
paymentType tag for this method, the value to use is
S2PWMO. See the section How to redirect the customer to a payment method to learn how to use the
An example call is available in the API: WebMoney Example call.
WebMoney and Test Environment
There is no test data for this payment method, but you can see how it works from the description above.